Naturehike Lgloo 70D Double Resident Alpine 4 season Tent
* Item is on PRE ORDER/BACK ORDER. Item will be available end January 2021.
- A VERSATILE TENT FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS AND LONG HIKES – [Inner tent] made with anti-scratch 20D nylon mesh, comfortable & breathable; [Rainfly] made by 70D rip-stop nylon and features PU4000mm water-resistant & UV 50 sun protection ; [Tent poles] made with 7001 aluminum, lightweight yet can supports most heavily wind rain and snow. [Accessories] nylon ropes 7001 aluminum tent stakes rip-stop nylon carry bag.
- DIMENSIONS FOR 2 PERSON – Inner tent: 210cm/82.68in(L) x 135cm/53.15in(W) x 125cm/49.21in(H).Outer layer with extra vestibule for storage:120cm/47.24in(L) x 120cm/47.24in(W) x 100cm/39.37in(H). Package size: 55cm/21.65in(L) x22cm/8.66in(W) x20cm/7.87in(H). Weight: 5.8kg/12.79lb (including tent and all accessories). Packs down small with included carrying sack and so you can carry it easily on backpack.
- 4-SEASON RATING STANDS UP TO WINTER WEATHER – Whether you’re traversing across high alpine ridges on your way to the summit or navigating lush forests in the Cascades, The Naturehike Igloo 2 Alpine Tent is the perfect place to lay your head at the end of the day. This burly 4-season tent stands up to harsh winter conditions, as a waterproof and windproof tent to be used in rainy snowy weather.
- LARGE VESTIBULE AND GOOD VENTILATION – With plenty storage space, provides you a “camping porch” with sun Protection and weather Protection to make your camp feel like home. The porch area not only provides an enough space for cooking under bad weather conditons, but also can put goods and offer a spacious room for pet to sleep and rest. Ventilation windows on both sides of the ceiling that increases ventilation and reduces condensation.