Karnaphuli Sports v2 PFD (Life vest)
Version two of the Karnaphuli PFD now comes with more float material to accommodate 100KG wearer. Added waist strap ensures less slippage when in rough water.
Optimize construction and design to make your water sports enjoyable. For your own safety, you should use a life jacket or PFD when travelling through waterway or performing any water sports. Even if you know swimming a life jacket will ensure you are not drowning due to extended fatigue and when unconscious. Life Jacket is also known as a Life preserver, Life vest, Buoyancy aids.
In many countries in the world, it is mandatory to wear a personal flotation device (PFD) during water sports and travelling by open boat. This Type III PFD is suitable for river and near-shore activities. Not suggested for White water sports and Open Ocean.
Features of the Life vest:
- Type III PFD design
- Strong Rip-stop nylon fabric
- Heavy-duty side buckles and waist buckle for size adjustment and proper fit.
- Plastic Zipper for longer life
- Reflective lines on shoulder.
- Layered close cell foam float material.
- Foldable to fit inside the backpack.
- Two pockets for organizing staffs* (pockets are not waterproof)
Size/Fit: M to L (adjustable by side straps)
Tested up to 120KG wearer.
(Not for children.)
A peak69 product, made in Bangladesh.
This product is covered by 12 months of limited warranty. Please preserve the invoice.