KAILAS SOARER Dry climbing ropes 8.5*60M
“SOARER”, light weight and low impact force and thus especially suitable for mountaineering, traditional climbing and ice climbing which require the use of twin ropes.
• The slightly thick sheath, with improved quality and prolonged service life, can endure great fall or be used for group climbing.
• The special double braided center core provides extra protection from wear and tear during the climbing of particularly rough terrains, such as sandstones and granites, etc.
• Termo Shield Treatment produces extraordinarily soft ropes with first-class handling performance.
• The dry surface treatment renders it water-resistant and sand-resistant.
• With the help of new Duo Tec procedure, there is a unique permanent mark in the cord of the rope.
|DIAMETER (MILLIMETERS)||8.5 mm|
|LENGTH (METERS)||60 m|
|ROPE TYPE||Half (Double)|
|UIAA FALLS (SINGLE / HALF / TWIN)||12 falls / 0 falls / 0 falls|
|DYNAMIC ELONGATION (SINGLE / HALF / TWIN)||29.0 % / 0.0 % / 0.0 %|
|STATIC ELONGATION (SINGLE / HALF / TWIN)||9.5 % / 0.0 % / 0.0 %|
|IMPACT FORCE (SINGLE / HALF / TWIN)||6.40 kN / 0.00 kN / 0.00 kN|
|DRY TREATMENT||Sheath & Core|
|SHEATH PROPORTION (%)||49.0 %|
|SHEATH SLIPPAGE (MM)||0 mm|
|TYPE OF MIDDLE MARK||Marking|